Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

{Pram Shopping}

I know it's a little early to go shopping right!? But I'm a little excited and well, it was only going to be on sale for another week and anywho...

I bought the new 2012 Phil & Teds Promenade TWIN Stroller

I'm in love ...




Ok so here are the reasons I chose this one ...

1. It will fit in our 8 seater 4WD Prado with all seats up
You can take both seats off the pram and it folds almost completely flat!

2. Those seats you see there, are the same seats in both images! The normal seats turn into Bassinet seats! AWESOME huh, you don't have to buy the extra parts etc...

3.Handle bar extends heaps! (more than what the pics show) Very handy when your husband is 6'4!

4. It's the size of a single pram!
I was worried I was going to come across not being able to fit through doors and shopping isles etc, so this style I don't have to worry about it!

and that's it! They are my Pro's... as for cons I'll keep you posted!

NOW I just wait patiently for the delivery man to come !!

4 comments:

Finkleas said...

Love it!!!! That will be perfect!

Friends of Bailey said...

I have a Phil and Ted. Best strollers by far!!!! Love em!

Friends of Bailey said...

Sorry the Bailey thing is a blog I'm hosting..it's jenn sclater. I should switch log ins. Oops!

Melany said...

Hahaha I was going to say, hmmm I wonder who that is lol

I can't WAIT for it to be delivered! I have a bit of a pram fettish haha sad I know!