Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{A Trip to the Beach}

In no particular order... I'm feeling queezy and can't be bothered putting these in order, so here goes...

My cute little munchkin Camryn...
Indiana day dreaming as usual...


 Daddy & Rylie taking a walk...


Indiana cracking us all up by how bloomin excited she was to be on the ferris wheel 
(mean time I was having kittens) !!


Walking a long to the pool with their big cousin Ebonnie...


Cam swimming in the salt water pool by the sea ...

Indiana spinning around and round and around ... ok I have to stop typing that now or I'm going to be sick!

Nawww my little Cammy Bear!


So I tried it, I lived, I won't be doing it EVER again... especially on a windy day! 
 I will ESPECIALLY NEVER go on it with my husband who tried to rock our little cart whe whole way round just to see Mummy freak out !


 Daddy throwing Indiana ... numerous times! Cause that's what Daddy's do you see!


 Rylie Swinging away ...


My Smiley Rylie!

Hey you... you in the RED & YELLOW... Yeh I see you... I'm watching my daughter too!

The end.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

your pictures are fantastic! looks like way too much fun!