Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

{One BIG Announcement}

So on Christmas day I gave each family some photo's I had done ...
(family that were not able to be with us I e-mailed)



























It went down very well with everyone being super excited!

But what I hadn't mentioned was my constant feeling that I was going to have twins!
I think I even dreamt I had twins, I kept seeing twins everywhere I went, I got a VERY VERY early positive home pregnancy test and the night before my first scan...(which by the way I managed to let my doctor give me a referal for an early one cause I even told HIM I thought I was having twins lol)...

I couldn't sleep! Not a WINK ...

I had tried talking myself out of thinking it was twins, and that I was just beign silly for thinking it! So off I went by mymself as Dirk was looking after the 3 girls at home and lay on the bed and she put's the do-dad to my tummy and I saw it....

I cried...

I laughed...

then I called Dirk and cried and laughed again!



 































And there you have it. Twin A and Twin B.
They are fraternal twins (meaning NOT identical)
 

Our house will be full , it will be LOUD but it will be fun !
Here's to staying sane with twins !!! lol

2 comments:

Jenni said...

that is hilarious that you had that feeling of twins! I guess that will teach that hubs of yours to trust mom's instinct...which also blends into Wifey instinct! ;) Congratulations again! what a beautiful blessing!!!

Melany said...

Haha When I called Dirk to tell him, I was all teary and He's like why are you crying, we knew it was twins didn't we lol I was like YEH but HELLO... it's really real now lol

I'm not even sure what I have got myself into really! But they, so long as they are happy and healthy and I stay sane, all will be well :)