Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

{Bike Riding}

I'm sorry Dirk... I had to do it. 

It was just too funny!

When I have my camera in my hand and I capture every bit of it ... as if I'm NOT going to share it lol


and he doesn't think I need to worry about him when he goes motorbike riding!???

***************

What Daddy does... his daughters do too...





I came this far from crashing ....did you see me, did you see me !!??

 

Such a beautiful day up at Maroondah Dam today! 
My Dad has been staying with us for Christmas so we took him up to the Dam today. The girls have been having a ball. So happy to live near beautiful parks and bushland. 




 


Next week my Mum arrives from interstate... and we get to do this all over again !!

1 comment:

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

bahahaha! Dirk! Nice one!! The little houses look cute as!! Laela would love that!