Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

{32 Weeks}

Thing's are moving along now .... 32 weeks!




Dislikes...

Strangers rubbing my belly like I'm a genie lamp
(No I will not grant you any wishes, but you will wish you hadn't have done that)

People asking me "any day now?" NO... I have WEEKS to go! THEN having to explain to them why! (Sometimes I just say yes any day now lol)

Not being able to bend and shave my legs or zip up my boots!
(I'm too scared to take up my husbands offer to shave my legs...)

Heartburn from hell
(waking up to find you have thrown up in your sleep from heartburn is not a great feeling)

Peeing 4-5 times a night
(twice now I have almost fallen off the toilet from not even opening my eyes when I go to sit down and losing balance lol - I'm a little tired )



NO energy!
(The last few weeks have been HARD! I can't pick things up off the floor, I can't reach in the washing machine to pull the washing out, when I yell at my kids, it brings on a contraction lol ... By dinner time I'm a mess and can't even think about cooking a meal...)

Torn stomach muscles, pelvic instability and a stretch mark that has actually started to bleed from my skin being SO tight ... :(




Likes...

Apart from feeling uncomfortable, I generally really like being pregnant!
(It's the only time I feel good about being or looking fat .. I'm allowed, I'M PREGNANT!)

I'm not sure it has even sunk in yet, but it's a little exciting to think I have 2 babies growing inside me! (that or aliens have taken over my body)

Every night between 9pm and 9.30pm they go nuts!
(and I like this, cause then I know they are still there and partying hard)

It has been a TAD bit fun buying boy clothes ...
(Come on... after 3 girls you'd at least see why lol)

I love the look on people faces when I tell them NOPE, this isn't my first, these are my 4th & 5th children!
(WHO the hell has 5 kids right?)

I love when my girls all sit around me with their hands on my tummy feeling the babies kick and move ... I'm not sure it has sunk in for them yet either!
(Last check up though, Camryn thought I was going to hospital to have the babies, and when I got home she asked me "Where are the babies?" all disappointed lol)

Knowing my family is complete! done, dusted, finito, nudda, no more... SHOP SHUT !!
(Oh Diiiiirk.... there is a nice doctor waiting for you at the hospital lol)

I can't wait to meet these 2 little people who thought it would be a good idea to come at the same time to surprise their parents!



I am nervous, I am anxious, I am a little worried! But I am also over the moon, excited, content and as ready as I'll ever be to take on 5 kids that we have been blessed with!

Obviously someone thinks I can do this ... so hey, let's give it a crack ;)




No comments: