Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Feeling Blessed}

So many things have happened the last few months that I can't help but think we are being truly blessed. 

Find out after having 3 gorgeous girls, that we are expecting 2 little boys! Renovations on the house going smoothly, the kids doing so well at school, and my Freelance Graphic Design work keeping good pace and Dirks business going from a "Business" to a "Company" and having pretty good employee's. Now don't get me wrong... the last few months have been hell too! Being so SICK with the twins, then the first week of the school holidays I start throwing up from a tummy bug, then it slowly went through everyone in this house, kids had ear infections, asthma and who knows what else ...

With Dirk working so much, I have had to pick up the slack a bit and just suck it up and do what ever needs doing! It's not a matter of that's your job or that's my job, it's if it needs doing and you are free just do it! I am extremely tired and finding it hard to do everything I normally do, and again I feel blessed that I have a husband who is willing to get up to the kids through the night so I can keep sleeping, who comes home from work at 7.30pm, (when he leaves at 5.45am) fixes my car battery then goes and does the food shopping so I don't have to go out the next day! Who cooks dinner and will chuck a load of washing on when it needs doing, or just simply giving my back a massage!

I don't want to sound like I have a peachy life, cause it certainly isn't that way, some days are flippen hard, and I'm tired and can't be bothered. But it's just nice to take a moment and think of all the good things we have and it makes it all better.

This year is going to be a big one for us! To be honest I'm a little nervous, and I'm not sure what to do first! Finishing up renovating so we can move closer to Dirk's work, Selling our house, pack a house up, find a rental to live in while we plan to build our next house, look at new schools for the kids and hoping we pick the RIGHT one ... and somewhere in there have some babies lol It's going to be a bit of a squeeze for a while, and I need to learn so much more about how to  manage twins (the whole idea of feeding at the same time is doing my head in lol)

Anyways... I didn't meant for this to be a D&M... Just thinking out loud while the house is quiet! Dirk said I'm not allowed to clean today lol Apparently I have been doing too much lol So now I'm not sure what to do! But for now I think I have will have a nice mint hot chocolate and snuggle on the couch with my youngest!
 
This little girl... She makes me laugh!





No comments: