Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{Mel's Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies}

Here it is my friends... My Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!


Ingredients...

2 1/2 Cups of Plain Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Castor Sugar
3/4 Cup of Tightly Packed Brown Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence
(Use Egg Replacer) for 3 eggs
6 tablespoons of water (HAAA I forgot to do this, BUT when making the egg replacer up I used about 5-6 TBSP of water so I think that is where I ended up having water in there, so don't add extra water just skip that bit)
1 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
You could also add nuts or white chocolate to this recipe also!

Method...

Cream together the butter, sugars and vanilla
Sift Flour, Baking Soda and Salt into the creamed mixture
Mix together to form a dough
Add in Chocolate Chips and mix them in

Roll into tablespoon size balls on a baking tray
(I use baking paper) and bake on 190oc for 9-11 minutes!

When they start to change colour and go a slightly golden take them out, dont worry if they DON'T look cooked, you just need to let them rest on a cooling rack and they go harder and the inside will be nice and moist!

Makes Approximately 36 cookies this size






This is the Egg Replacer I have used for the last 7-8 years!
You can find it in health food shops, Coles!



 Enjoy xo

No comments: