Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

{A little Photography}

Here is a little bit of photography from someone who is not a photographer...

I just like taking photo's!

The weekend that just passed I went away with 3 great friends of mine to a place called Jamieson, which is in the high country here in Victoria! We stayed in a cute little holiday house (That is owned by one of my lovely friends parents) So our weekend consisted of massages (by two professional masseurs who came to the house), Roast lamb dinner, reading good books and watching chick flicks in front of the log fire!

It... was... divine!

Once my pregnant hips stopped aching I managed to go for a little stroll outside around the place we were staying and also went into the town of Jamieson to the river and gorgeous park there for me to take some happy snaps!

and these are it!


 Don't you just love Autumn !!


Gorgeous old Gum Tree along side the river


If I wasn't excited already... along came this handsome fellow!
I may has skipped along side him looking like a very uncoordinated pregnant lady lol



The fence of one of the old miners cottages along the river


I'm going to call this my "twilight" shot lol 

 

Lake Eildon... We arrived right on dusk and this is what I saw when we got there! 
It was stunning!



And this is because I can't decide what I like better lol 
Colour or Sepia hee hee
Beautiful little path I was walking down... 
 Let's call this one "Hide & Seek"

 

This is one of the cute little miners Cottages along the river!
Again I can't decide what effect I like best!


Little Country Path


Love love LOVE this one! 
I have a thing about shots with the SUN in them!
 
Along the river bank


Just one of the beautiful street's we walked along...


This is a photo I'm going to call "Just Because" !


Walking down the back of the property I came across this sweet little ol rocking chair

 
 And this photo... this particular photo is my most favourite!

Why?

Because I took it myself
Because I love the warmth of the sun
I have a little obsession with taking pictures of tree's
and it made me happy!

I think I'll call it ....

"You are my Sunshine"

 


 and that is the end of one much needed, relaxed, most appreciated weekend away with some beautiful girls I am so happy to call my friends!

xox




2 comments:

Room4Thought said...

"Simply Divine" Mel! Captivating to the point...You can almost inhale the fresh air, indulge in the sunshine, whilst immersing and waving angel wings in the crunching Autumn Leaves below!

Blessed to call you all friends! You're one tallented Mumma!
x x x (one each) and two mini kisses for the boys xx

caseyandjoel said...

ABSOLUTELY stunning!!