Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{It's been a while}

It's been a while since I posted! But quite frankly I haven't been bothered. Since Christmas I have been so sick ... Morning sickness hit me hard and knocked me down good. With constant nausea and migraines that last for days, dizziness, aching body and just down right tired, it's been hard to do anything really!

So I have just been concentrating on looking after the tree girls, and even that has had it's up's and downs! So I have been given every drug under the sun, and the Doc now has me taking a Pregnancy vitamin, along with double vit D, an iron and a calcium! I struggle taking these tablets as I'm not good with swallowing little things and end up having a gagging fest each time I do !!

But I am 18 weeks and 4 days now, and I think the nausea has eased off a lot, I'm just trying to keep the headaches at bay now and as for being tired, I don't think that will be going away anytime soon!

So I'm onto sucking it up and moving on... I should take some more pics of my ever growing tummy .... I have started to feel the babies move a lot more but I have to be still and quiet to notice them. Baby B that is higher up on my left side I seem to feel the most!

I go for my 20 weeks scan in 2 weeks and we will be finding out what gender out little possums are! (I tell ya what though If another person says to me "OH NO what will you do if you have TWO more girls"... OH gee I dunno stick them back ???? what the heck do you THINK I'm going to do, do you want me to have a mental breakdown so you feel better ?? arghh people I tell ya)

Anyways... We will be blessed and happy no matter what. And after some close friends losing their babies during birth and just after, I think it has hit home even more that healthy babies and a safe delivery are SO MUCH more important than anything!

Anywho I don't have many photo's to show lately, but let's move into 
Camryn's 3rd Birthday !!



No comments: