Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

{Slowly Going Insane}

So I have been wanting to blog for a few days now, and I was about to get on here and tell you how some little punk kid of mine has lost my only SD card for my camera, and as I'm sitting here waiting for my page to load, I look in my little desk Owl and what do you know...my SD card!

Looks like it wasn't one of my punks, but Mumma punk!

Anywho...

I feel like these school holidays are going FOREVER! When you're suffering morning sickness from hell, things tend to go slow! My patience is running thin and my kids I'm sure are sick of being stuck at home! I would love to take them out but I never know how bad my dizzy spells are going to get...

I do not do well with gagging in public!

Oh look my kids are fighting as I type... time to do some crowd control!
(with a water spray) lol

Anyways...this is not much of a post, I'm just tired, sick and over these headaches!

Now that I have my SD card back I might go sit on the couch and see what photo's I can take form there!

2 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

Haha, love this post, so honest. do you really use a water spray to break up fights? I may have to steal that idea! Hope you feel better soon. I completely understand as my trimester was a trimester from hell as well. Wishing you the best!

Melany said...

Hehe yes I have just started doing the water spray! Another friend of mine does it and I did it once and it worked a treat and I didn't have to yell a single word lol